What's new

The Graveyard!

T&H pre-shave: Used it when I started years back. Pleasant lemony scent. About 6 months in I realized I didn't need it. Thereafter, I used it just to use it. Too pricey.

TOBS Mr. Taylor's Shaving Cream (3 count): First incredible experience with the smell and sensation of shaving. Still love this stuff, but I haven't had it in rotation for years. Too many things to try.

TOBS Avocado: Dismal smell. Quality lather.

TOBS Almond:
Tired of the smell. Quality lather.

CF Lavender: First floral cream. Wasn't impressed enough to justify the cost.

CF Sandalwood: First wood scent. Wasn't impressed enough to justify the cost.

Proraso Cream (2 count):
Enjoyed the scent and skin feel. Didn't warrant a permanent place in rotation.

Proraso Soap (2 count):
Same as above.

Nancy Boy Signature: Forgettable scent. Unforgettable lather.

Col. Conk Almond Soap (4 count):
By the time I finished these I realized I could never shave with anything almond scented ever again. Middling lather.

I've since been using too many different products to have finished any. Standouts are MWF, PdP, and Provence Sante.

Last edited:
A bottle of Proraso after shave lotion. I have a backup in the form of the big 400 ml glass bottle of the old formula.

proxy.php

Put an empty tub of TOBS Eton College away yesterday, and the week before that a tub of Mr Taylor. Purchased both about a year and a half ago around the same time and been using just those two.

A tube of Proraso Green cream. I enjoyed using it, especially in summer and I would buy it again at some point in the future. As I am on the sabbatical this year & I want to explore the creams of India and Eastern Europe, I think it will be a couple of years before it returns to my rotation.

Finished two jars of proraso pre shave. I don't find it necessary but makes a nice tingling feeling on the face. Finished a tube of cremo cream good stuff. And almost done a tub of body shop maca root shaving cream.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
After seven(7) months, my Speick AS balm is finally done. What a GREAT product this is!
Shout-out to Foyle, who sold it to me via the BST.

Top Bottom