What's new

The gentlemans refinery,,, Great products

I'm a bit suprised that the gentlemans refinery products are rarely talked about on this forum. In my personal (humble) opinion they make some great although pricey products. The real standout being the after shave balm, but the shave cream (original as I have not tried black ice) is excellent as is the pso. Oh and how could i forget the moisturizer,, its first rate..

The aftershave is outstanding IMO. I received samples from them and have yet to try their shave cream, but the aftershave is excellent. The moisturizer isn't too bad either.

Chris

So far i have tried the ASB, Moisturizer and the Eye cream. All good but the eye cream is the best I have used:001_tt1:

Does the moisturizer smell the same as the aftershave?

Oh and you guys were mentioning samples....Where can i get some GR samples????

I just started using their PSO, cream, and balm this morning. A moisturizer sample was in the box as well, but I haven't tried it yet. To my untrained nose, it smells very similar to the other products.

I suppose I'll have to try the eye cream when my Clinique for Men runs out.

I am reviving this thread because I tried some samples of the GR this morning. Everyone who has used the aftershave raves about it. I gotta say, however, that I am on the fence about it. I am not sure I like how my face feels - my skin feels tight, maybe even a little swollen, and maybe even a littel dry. Its not swollen and its not dry, but feels like it is.

Is that how this stuff is supposed to feel, is that whar you guys like about it? Or does my skin just react differently to it?

Top Bottom