What's new

The best vanilla aftershave opinions please

I ran a search online and cant find where to buy the diabolical aftershave. Do you by any chance have a link. Tobacco vanilla is my favorite scent.

Never mind found their facebook page and see they closed in jan 2018.
If you like Tobacco Vanilla, I highly recommend WSP’s version. A bit pricey though.

I need to get a wsp sample. Never tried their products.

I know stirling Haverford is amazing. Smells just like my tom ford tobacco vanille clone cologne. But cant afford that right now.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Bootlegger's El Dorado has quite a bite of Pinaud Classic Vanilla in it and it smells fantastic.

If you really like vanilla, I would recommend you check out Ogallala Bay Rum and Vanilla...double strength aftershave. The vanilla in this product is so prominent that the Bay Rum is hard to detect. Super Vanilla!

Pinaud Clubman Vanilla is good, but I prefer Bootlegger's Eldorado - which is 40% Pinaud Clubman Vanilla, 40% Pinaud Special Reserve and 20% English Leather.
I'll have to give this a try even though I am of the group that doesn't think Clubman Vanilla smells much like vanilla.

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille is more on the tobacco side, but is very good. Although bottles are spendy, small amounts are available as decants
or on ebay. I purchased a 5 ml roll on a few years back and have about half of it left.

Stirling Haverford may be what you're looking for. It's advertised as Tobacco Vanilla, inspired by the Tom Ford cologne. It's my VERY favorite scent from Stirling, and Barbershop is a close second which I also think has a lot of Vanilla. Completely different scents though. Both are great IMO.

Have you tried Raw Vanilla Aftershave? Just vanilla, no tobacco, or chocolate, or citrus, or lavendar, or sandlewood, etc. just vanilla.

Skin bracer has a nice rich, warm vanilla scent.Sitting on a fresh green smell with a minty, menthol top note. If it’s really hot,try barbasol brisk, same scent, but more menthol.
Both have propylene glycol, so be careful in high humidity.

Top Bottom