What's new

The best Truefitt and Hill shaving cream

What is your favourite Truefitt and Hill cream?

• West Indian Limes

• Trafalgar

• Grafton

• Ultimate Comfort

• Apsley

• Almond

• Sandalwood

• Rose

• Authentic No. 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
I read about Apsley and I'm a big fan of T&H creams. Anyone know where I can get a small sample of it? Maybe T&H NA will consider sending me a single packet. I've got a lot of their samples from a purchase a couple years ago but Apsley wasn't around then.

I read about Apsley and I'm a big fan of T&H creams. Anyone know where I can get a small sample of it? Maybe T&H NA will consider sending me a single packet. I've got a lot of their samples from a purchase a couple years ago but Apsley wasn't around then.

T&H Apsley is new. PM me your mailing info and I will send you a sample. No Paypal needed. The sample will be about
.4 oz (About 4-5 shaves)
Mikey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I like the 1805 the best for the scent and performance. The Limes performance is good, but the scent is too strong and artificial. The No. 10 doesn't perform the way the other two do, so it's missing an ingredient or two that the others in the product line have.

I have noticed a significant difference in lather quality and performance in any of the three I use regularly (rose, lime, almond and Trafalgar) or the samples I have. I suspect 1805 and Aspey will be on the next purchase. I sure as heck like the T&H lime scent over the urinal puck lime scent of CF!

Hands down imho 1805 is amazing and is considered by many the "flagship" scent of the company. I am also expecting Trafalgar and Grafton next week to put to the test.

I have noticed a significant difference in lather quality and performance in any of the three I use regularly (rose, lime, almond and Trafalgar) or the samples I have. I suspect 1805 and Aspey will be on the next purchase. I sure as heck like the T&H lime scent over the urinal puck lime scent of CF!
That should have been, "have NOT noticed" and of the "four" I use regularly.

I have both and find them the equivalent of any other T&H cream I've tried. I hadn't tried the Almond when I voted. However, choosing only one in that poll is limiting

Same here. On deck is No. 10...anxious to give that a try.
Grafton and 1805 are both top of the heap.

I initially didn't like the No.10, but it grew on me. The scent is very pine-like. It's not as slick as 1805 IMHO and I probably won't replace it once the tub is empty, but YMMV. Please do report back.

Top Bottom