What's new

The Anything Thread

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Off Topic I know but I have awesome news!
AWWWEEE
I've been nominated for a People's Choice Award for my barbering results!
Only ONE award is given each year across the whole of the UK and Ireland for all industries!

Done!

Congratulations Danielle, didn't you just win some fancy award? Hey, If you win, will you sign a poster for me? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Done!
Congratulations Danielle, didn't you just win some fancy award? Hey, If you win, will you sign a poster for me? :lol:

*blushies*...
Emm yes, I actually won two medals... this one is the big daddy of the awards though and I'll have massive competition...

And yes! I'll gladly sign a poster! LOL

Ah nubbins... I knew that'd happen. *sigh* no getting you guys to vote for me so ...
For those wondering - no myself and Mike H aren't gone crazy. I just posted something I apparently am not allowed to.

Bum.

Back to the penguins.

Hi honey... you'll have to remove that as I'm not allowed post a link or anything...
Thanks for that though.

As I say - best to just return to our normal penguin bigfoot madness...

Hi honey... you'll have to remove that as I'm not allowed post a link or anything...
Thanks for that though.

As I say - best to just return to our normal penguin bigfoot madness...

I read the website too fast and thought it said you were with the Irish College of Harrassment! And I thought, NO Not our Danni! Say it isn't so!

Anyhow, voted. and Congrats!

Last edited:
Ahahahaa...
Nah I'm pretty good as harrassing people - I don't need lessons.
God, could you image the classes?

"Passive-Aggressiveness 101"
"Name Calling For Beginners"
"Sexual Predatory Prep for Pervs"!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Who keeps messing with the thread title? I know Robin is to blame somewhere.

Oh just some new Mod that's cranky 'cause he's got to pay for his bagels now that I have a business to run. :whistling:

edit* ..... and he really should start wearing those Odor Eater, just sayin'.

Last edited:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110312095353AA0sFvq

Sorry, what drives penguins crazy is the fact that they cannot perform their yearly migrations, leading many penguins to swim around in circles for months on end.

ftfy

Here's the relevant part tho:
Sorry, all species of penguins are protected, you can't get one legally. Even if you come to Antarctica and bring one home as a souvenir, it's plain illegal

Oh, and thread title. :whistling:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.

:blink:

Fried Mario Penguin

Ingredients:

* 26 overpaid Pittsburgh hockey players in need of a haircut
* 1 injured superstar
* 1 ton over-confidence
* 1 underrated tropical hockey team
* 1 dozen dead rats
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 case Bud Ice

Instructions:

Marinade penguins in a Northeastern Division Title. Soak with overconfidence and excessive salaries. Broil on high for seven games until cooked. Discard remains.

:lol::lol::lol:

Here's the relevant part tho:

Sorry, all species of penguins are protected, you can't get one legally. Even if you come to Antarctica and bring one home as a souvenir, it's plain illegal

Oh, and thread title. :whistling:

Are you claiming that you are protected from you know who?

Top Bottom