What's new

The Anything Thread

:nono: No bagels for you!

HA HA... More for me!

The Ultimate Penguin Brisket Bagel Sandwich with mozzarella, sliced pear, grilled yellow bell pepper, onion rings, tomato, and Caesar dressing.

Attachments

• $The-Ultimate-Penguin-Brisket-Bagel-Sandwich-with-Mozzarella-Sliced-Pear-Grilled-Yellow-Bell-Pepp.jp
    $The-Ultimate-Penguin-Brisket-Bagel-Sandwich-with-Mozzarella-Sliced-Pear-Grilled-Yellow-Bell-Pepp.jp
    43.9 KB · Views: 72

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
The Ultimate Duck Brisket Bagel Sandwich with mozzarella, sliced pear, grilled yellow bell pepper, onion rings, tomato, and Caesar dressing.

FTFY...... 'cause I'm pretty sure that's duck.....
proxy.php

attachment.php

Yep! Duck on a Sesame Seed Bagel.... :drool:

......... I know my bagels. :yesnod:

HA HA... More for me!

The Ultimate Penguin Brisket Bagel Sandwich with mozzarella, sliced pear, grilled yellow bell pepper, onion rings, tomato, and Caesar dressing.

Indeed this is not Duck.... and it sure looks like Penguin Brisket....youse guys must join us here in Joisee sometime for a Penguin cookout !!!!!

It seems that TAT slowed way down when post counts in the clown house were eliminated. People no longer could inflate their counts by posting in the TAT so many just left.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
It seems that TAT slowed way down when post counts in the clown house were eliminated. People no longer could inflate their counts by posting in the TAT so many just left.

That's too bad. Post count is a pretty poor reason for attending.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.

In my time here the people that post/posted in TAT on a regular basis were never about the post count. But real life (the good, the bad, the busy) can get in the way. The problems associated with the B&B upgrade and virus attack haven't helped. As far as post count not going up in the Clown House, I'm not sure that was a good idea. It makes posting in the Clown House seem second/lower class to some, while I personally feel that the Clown House is one of the best parts of B&B. It can be an important antidote for real life bad stuff.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

In my time here the people that post/posted in TAT on a regular basis were never about the post count. But real life (the good, the bad, the busy) can get in the way. The problems associated with the B&B upgrade and virus attack haven't helped. As far as post count not going up in the Clown House, I'm not sure that was a good idea. It makes posting in the Clown House seem second/lower class to some, while I personally feel that the Clown House is one of the best parts of B&B. It can be an important antidote for real life bad stuff.

Jesse would appreciate that. His wife, probably even more so. :ohmy:

maybe the 'occupiers' got to it

What would they want with soap & shaving gear?

I don't believe this to be true.

+1

Why, is it time to make the bagels?

Attachments

• $bagel2.jpg
    $bagel2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 61
Top Bottom