to my good buddy Neil.

You've earned it, Buddy!:thumbsup:

I'd like to offer a hearty handshake, and this award
proxy.php

to my good buddy Neil.

You've earned it, Buddy!:thumbsup:

Thanks! :w00t:

I'll never get tired of posting that picture of Peter Luger's pecan pie. :chef:

Now boys! The Czar loves you both equally. Play nice.

:biggrin: :lol:

I thought we were playing nice. I'm just a 50-year-old adolescent, always groveling for my Czar's approval. I didn't mean to step on Paul's toes. :wink:

Last edited:
Thanks! :w00t:

I'll never get tired of posting that picture of Peter Luger's pecan pie. :chef:

I thought we were playing nice. I'm just a 50-year-old adolescent, always groveling for my Czar's approval. I didn't mean to step on Paul's toes. :wink:

It is good to see I don't ever have to grow out of adolescence. :biggrin:

I was being nice. I gave an award, a thumbsup, and called you my "Good Buddy"... I don't know what the Czar was even talking about :sleep:

Last edited:
I was being nice. I gave an award, a thumbsup, and called you my "Good Buddy"... I don't know what the Czar was even talking about :sleep:

I think the Czar just wanted to be certain that there was no dissention in the ranks of his loyal subjects. It is good to know that his benevolence is always there to protect us. :001_smile

I can't believe I missed yesterday's Holy Grail discussion! (BTW, the guy in white -- he's Art!)

Top Bottom