What's new

The Anything Thread

:eek: :scared: :eek:

Czar! One of the Stealth Penguins has been exposed!

I think Rich let that one through, so the press backs off Blake's chaps experiments.

Actually, it's called "strategic disinformation." You know, like telling people that secret US aircraft testing is really UFOs and then starting a conspiracy-coverup. That way, when the stealth penguinators are perfected, no one will believe they're real. :ihih:

Actually, it's called "strategic disinformation." You know, like telling people that secret US aircraft testing is really UFOs and then starting a conspiracy-coverup. That way, when the stealth penguinators are perfected, no one will believe they're real. :ihih:

Does that mean Blake really does not wear chaps?

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Congratulations! :thumbup:

Can we see some pictures of you tiny little house/cottage with no mortgage? Please!!!!!!!

.......... Did you have to step in penguin poop to get it? :001_unsur

Here you go.

$little house.jpg

The penguin wheelchair ramp will be taken down and a garage will be going up.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Knowing this bunch, the only thing that will probably be smoked is Blake chaps by mistake! :crying:

If that means putting them out of commission, then it will be no mistake. I just hope he remembers to bring... PANTS!! Otherwise he'll be running around in his kilt or chilt or whatever it is.

If that means putting them out of commission, then it will be no mistake. I just hope he remembers to bring... PANTS!! Otherwise he'll be running around in his kilt or chilt or whatever it is.

No, that means that will be the main course of the day and that is even worse than we realize! Yuk! :eek2::nuke:

Top Bottom