What's new

The Anything Thread

First off, I wouldn't acknowledge you if I'm undercover,now would I? As far as the Czars safety, remember this, the nest security system around is the one you never see. And hippies aren't my bag. Lol As far as acclimating, yeah, life gets a little mundane. Lol I am now living on my own, no roommates. I currently have a girlfriend. Getting concerned as to why I draw such a young crowd but we're having fun. Having no cable or internet, I have rediscovered my love of video games. Sadly, my ps2 is dying. That is my only source of entertainment and is used for movies and games. Unfortunately, it's having troubles with both. Hopefully I can save up enough in the next 6one months to buy a new system. I really want the ps3. But I'm on a shoestring budget. I have never been so tight in my life before. But I'm standing on my own two feet. Can't complain about that!

OldSaw

The wife's investment
First off, I wouldn't acknowledge you if I'm undercover,now would I? As far as the Czars safety, remember this, the nest security system around is the one you never see. And hippies aren't my bag. Lol As far as acclimating, yeah, life gets a little mundane. Lol I am now living on my own, no roommates. I currently have a girlfriend. Getting concerned as to why I draw such a young crowd but we're having fun. Having no cable or internet, I have rediscovered my love of video games. Sadly, my ps2 is dying. That is my only source of entertainment and is used for movies and games. Unfortunately, it's having troubles with both. Hopefully I can save up enough in the next 6one months to buy a new system. I really want the ps3. But I'm on a shoestring budget. I have never been so tight in my life before. But I'm standing on my own two feet. Can't complain about that!

Congrats on the new girl friend. Any firearms involved in her acquisition?

You still have the chaps though right?

I got a waffle iron from my parents... so breakfast this morning was waffles, hashbrowns and bacon, no penguin.

Darn right, no penguin.

Have you tried yoga? :biggrin:

darn right, no penguin.

o.k.

$no penguin.jpg

Top Bottom