What's new

The Anything Thread

But who wants to wait for the 3rd week of July to start a garden in Canada? :blink:

I think the real question here is why try planting a garden in Canada? It's called permafrost for a reason. :tongue:

Well if you wait till the 4th week it's beginning to freeze again.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd show you where it is, Dennis.....

...but Matt won't let me go near it! :001_huh:

Um, since when does a gollum get to order around a wizard?

No one asked you for your opinion. :glare:

No problem! It is one we designed together. He is making the scales out of silver tweed carbon fiber. He promised me this knife would be Blake proof and the silver scales will make it more visible if I drop it. :thumbup1:

At first I read that as more invisible. Sure an invisible knife would be cool and all, but practical? :blush:

Looks more like a sporran for the chaps to me.

A sporran for chaps is a very good idea.

Quit encouraging him. :glare:

Don't spur him on or he'll be wearing a kilt next. and he'll probably think he's won first prize or something like that.

Actually, I think the kilt would cover more, but that's just my opinion. :001_rolle

Actually, a kilt would be kind of cool.

Remember what happened to Chip after a similar statement. That's all I'm gonna say.

Summer breezes and all that. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I thought of that but which is worse, chaps or a kilt? I would rather the kilt.

I would rather you wear pants in public, but hey beggars can't be choosers. :001_rolle

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I think the real question here is why try planting a garden in Canada? It's called permafrost for a reason. :tongue:

No one asked you for your opinion. :glare:

At first I read that as more invisible. Sure an invisible knife would be cool and all, but practical? :blush:

Quit encouraging him. :glare:

Actually, I think the kilt would cover more, but that's just my opinion. :001_rolle

Summer breezes and all that. :lol::lol::lol:

I would rather you wear pants in public, but hey beggars can't be choosers. :001_rolle

Wouldn't we all.

It's Duck Season.

Rabbit Season!

proxy.php

Top Bottom