What's new

The Anything Thread

And.....?

Ding ding ding! :lol:

Since they are technically still married, it leaves room for all sorts of possibilities. I wonder if Blake plans on using his rifle or his gun? I hope the twins don't wander in.

Wouldn't that be perfect timing! Actually, one time a similar situation almost happened. Not as interesting as you guys make it sound, but anyway. Heck, it would be about that in her mind anyway probably. :001_rolle

Blake and a snow shovel sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...

I don't know whether to laugh or facepalm!

:lol::lol:

(How Blake doesn't go postal on us all, is just beyond me.)

Been pondering that myself. :lol:

TARDIS soap!

proxy.php

Well, for one thing, I think he wants to drive something better than this! :001_rolle

proxy.php

So uncool! So going postal is a no-go! :lol::lol::lol:

Uncool but I bet you could armour the devil out of that thing. Not to mention the amount of ammo and such it would carry. Add some gun ports, maybe a turret, and you are set! :tank:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Ding ding ding! :lol:

Wouldn't that be perfect timing! Actually, one time a similar situation almost happened. Not as interesting as you guys make it sound, but anyway. Heck, it would be about that in her mind anyway probably. :001_rolle

I don't know whether to laugh or facepalm!

Been pondering that myself. :lol:

Blake! You dog you. Does this mean the divorce is off?

Maybe she threw out all his spatulas. And for good measure, the shovels too. :eek:
Blake and a snow shovel sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...
Ooooooooooo I'm telling the paddle on you !

... first comes love, then comes marriage...
... then comes spatula in a baby carriage!
. :001_rolle
The thought of that actually scares me.
Going up to a pram all "coochie-coo"-like and pulling back the covers to see a spadula there in a little bonnet.
I don't know of Id scream or laugh!

Top Bottom