What's new

The Anything Thread

ooh, let me try...

[Acting] Whoa! [/Acting]

That was was funny! :lol::lol::lol:

Good job rescuing the damsel in distress. I think that puts you up there in super hero status... which explains the pantsless thing as necessary for the wearing of the tights and all, especially with the lack of phone booths for quick changes these days. Really, you should have let us know sooner.

:cool:

Welcome to B&B, skklog. But, usually we post an intro, or at least something about shaving, as our first post around here. :biggrin1:

:lol::lol:

Thanks to everyone for checking out Mrs. Trucker's blog. She just updated it today with pics of our stop in Niagara Falls, NY.
Great pics, Dennis! Have a nice Christmas in Florida! :thumbup1:

Welcome to B&B, skklog. But, usually we post an intro, or at least something about shaving, as our first post around here. :biggrin1:
I thought this was a "Shaving-Talk Free" zone? :blink:

$800 and no numbers? What a rip off! :angry:

(I like the Citizen)
The numbers cost extra.

(I like the Citizen, too)

Okay, here. You can see better, it is a silver chain.
Pay no attention to those others, Blake. You look dashing in this picture.

But it's a good thing you're NOT dashing, as we might see that those really are dress-chaps! :w00t:

The numbers cost extra.

But it's a good thing you're NOT dashing, as we might see that those really are dress-chaps! :w00t:

:eek: So long as they're not patent leather... one's chaps should never outshine the bling. :eek:

OldSaw

The wife's investment

The numbers cost extra.

:eek: So long as they're not patent leather... one's chaps should never outshine the bling. :eek:

What about the super hero tights?

Hi all. I know it's been a while since I've been present and active, but it's been a long and hard two months. But it has paid off. Starting in January, I will be a full time Assistant Professor of History and I'm looking forward to it to say the least!!!

Have a great day!
-Doug

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Hi all. I know it's been a while since I've been present and active, but it's been a long and hard two months. But it has paid off. Starting in January, I will be a full time Assistant Professor of History and I'm looking forward to it to say the least!!!

Have a great day!
-Doug

Cogratulations!!! :a50: That is a major milestone.

Have a great day!
-Doug

Awesome! Congratulations, Doug! I love history, and I'm sure you make it fun/interesting to learn. :thumbup1:

Have a great day!
-Doug

Fantastic, Doug. Congratulations!

Have a great day!
-Doug

Congratulations! :thumbup1:

Have a great day!
-Doug

so, does that mean you'll have two jobs, or are you resigning the current one?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.

Have a great day!
-Doug

Congratulations! What a great way to start the new year!
:thumbup::a50::a14:

Top Bottom