What's new

The Anything Thread

Hey, I have great news! I have a job!
proxy.php

Okay, this is so pathetic! I really am ashamed that I did not know you didn't have a job. So, apologies and big congratulations!

Here is a litle party for you.

:thumbup: :jump::ladysman::a50::a14::a17::a54::a26::taz: :a37: :a5:

:a46:

Well, it wasn't something I openly broadcasted on here either, but still I'm excited. I start Monday. The pay isn't real great and it's contract work to start, but it'll lead to a permanent position and hopefully better pay. :w00t:

What will you be doing?

Production chemistry. Basically, reacting and purifying large batches of chemical reagents used for medical testing and research. Nothing difficult really and it isn't exactly what I envisioned myself doing, but it's a good way to learn the chemistry they do there.

Last edited:
Production chemistry. Basically, reacting and purifying large batches of chemical reagents used for medical testing and research. Nothing difficult really and it isn't exactly what I envisioned myself doing, but it's a good way to learn the chemistry the chemistry they do there.

*glazed over blank stare*

Uh...cool.

J/K Sounds like a good jump in. Over my head but, that is why I am a rent-a-cop. :lol:

Production chemistry. Basically, reacting and purifying large batches of chemical reagents used for medical testing and research. Nothing difficult really and it isn't exactly what I envisioned myself doing, but it's a good way to learn the chemistry they do there.

And it has to be better than starving, eh?

Good for you, Matt!

Top Bottom