What's new

INFO! The 2017 Annual Sue Moore Auction ends at 8PM Eastern US time

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'm working on another top secret project. I should have it in a few weeks. It will be pretty awesome.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Getting a little low on the page. Come on members. It's all for a really good cause. I've got three items in, with another one in super secret talks, should have it soon. Give 'til it hurts. The warm fuzzy feeling afterwards is great.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Our most recent donation....

full

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I want to donate a full shaving kit but I am completely new to this, so please bear with me.

The kit can include a rare vintage British Souplex razor with original box and blade, a lightly used Semogue 610 brush with a stand, a tube of Israeli shaving cream and a sampler pack of DE blades.

Now what do I do and is this any good?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I want to donate a full shaving kit but I am completely new to this, so please bear with me.

The kit can include a rare vintage British Souplex razor with original box and blade, a lightly used Semogue 610 brush with a stand, a tube of Israeli shaving cream and a sampler pack of DE blades.

Now what do I do and is this any good?

That's perfect. The donation form is in the first post of this thread. Simply fill in the blanks and submit it.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Done. Now what do I do? Will someone contact me with address when I will need to send the donation?

I have a bunch of straights, some vintage, some GDs which have been modded by well respected members on here, and some ZY razors which are new but will need honing. They could probably all do with honing to be safe, although the modded GDs and the vintage are close to shave ready.
I lack the skills to get all these up to speed. Would anyone be willing to help if I shipped them? I’m willing to donate maybe 10-ish straights to this worthy cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a bunch of straights, some vintage, some GDs which have been modded by well respected members on here, and some ZY razors which are new but will need honing. They could probably all do with honing to be safe, although the modded GDs and the vintage are close to shave ready.
I lack the skills to get all these up to speed. Would anyone be willing to help if I shipped them? I’m willing to donate maybe 10-ish straights to this worthy cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly, I wouldn't worry about the honing issue. You can always donate as is...there are plenty here that would love to bid on as is razors. But if you think they absolutely need to be honed...then we might be able to find some people who are willing to help out.

Top Bottom