What's new

Thayers Superhazel

Good afternoon! Does anyone know who might still have any of the discontinued Thayers Superhazel witch hazel for sale? I have been using it for many years and was so disappointed when it was discontinued. Thanks,

Marty

Most of us here know what it's like to have a favorite shave product discontinued. I hope you can locate some.

That said, I have been using alcohol aftershaves, and/or Dickinson's (alcohol) witch hazel since the 1960s. I tried and hated non-alcohol Thayers. I once tried Superhazel about 10 years ago. God bless you. You must have a face made of iron. Superhazel lit my face up. I thought I splashed acid on my face, and included it in a box of stuff I sold or PIF'd to another member back then.

You can get the Superhazel with pads on Amazon and on eBay. I haven't bought this product so I can't compare it to the original.

Like you, I miss this product. I was lucky enough to get two bottles prior to my learning it was being discontinued. When I learned of the news nobody was carrying it.

Top Bottom