What's new

Thayers Milky Toner and Aftershave Lotion

IMG_4531.jpg

These are two very nice products. Both feel great on my face after a shave, and are really just a nice step up from a 'plain' witch hazel splash.

What do you like about the after shave? What’s the scent?

What’s a toner do?
The aftershave has a green herby scent that is subtle. I am assuming that is the aloe.

I’m not sure what a ‘toner’ is supposed to do, but it is very calming applied to my face after the shave.

Just received a couple of bottles of the Milky Toner, finally available in Thailand.

Have been using 'regular' Thayers witch hazel toners with some added Tea tree oil for years - nice, calming affect without the alcohol burn/sting.

The Milky toner is thicker - more of an emulsion, pretty much fragrance free. Absorbed by the skin quickly, and feels non-greasy on the hands/face - couple of days use and i'm impressed. A very easy and pleasant to use moisturiser - and good value too when you start looking at other cosmetic prices. Feels a little like Neutrogen Hydro Boost on the skin - as an emulsion the Thayers is easier to apply though and a relative bargain.

Well worth a try.

"The gentle, creamy hydrating facial toner formula, blended with snow mushroom, hyaluronic acid and elderflower water, soaks into skin, hydrating all day and boosting moisture levels by 35%*. Thayers Face Toner delivers 48 hours of hydration, even without a moisturizer. Gentle on skin, this sensitive face toner is alcohol-free and non-drying, it leaves skin feeling smooth, comforted, and prepped for the next step in your routine."

Top Bottom