What's new

INFO! Thank You Badger & Blade! From the NBCF

Last month, Badger & Blade held it's 7th Annual Saint Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation. First and foremost...it was a success! A lot of fun was had, a lot of gear was purchased, a lot of good was done. A big thank you goes to the members that made all of this possible. Without your donations of items and money...none of this could have happened!

I would like to take a moment and share the gratitude of the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) to our great place on the internet that we call Badger & Blade. I am attaching a letter from NBCF to Badger & Blade. It is a thank you to you all for your generosity. Additionally, they sent us a certificate in appreciation of your efforts to help in the battle against breast cancer. I never knew Sue Moore personally, but I have to believe that she would be very proud of what you have accomplished here.

The donations were tallied, and the final count is in. The 2017 Saint Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser raised $16,020.14. I don't know about you...but I think that is pretty good!

A big thank you goes to @Nick and @joel for allowing Badger & Blade to be a beacon for hope and goodness. Another big thank you for all of those behind the scenes who made this great event possible. But the biggest thanks goes to you...the members of Badger & Blade. Your spirit of generosity will do more good than you will ever know!

Below is the quoted text in the letter from NBCF. The letter and the certificate are attached below!

Dear Members of Badgerandblade.com,

Thank you to the entire Badger & Blade community and all of their donors for raising $16,020.14 during your October 2017 Auction Fundraiser on behalf of National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.

Your support and funds are being put to work to help women at every step of the breast cancer journey. Your generosity gives hope by providing critical early detection screenings, breast health education, and a helping hand to navigate the complex cancer care system.

Because of faithful supporters like you, NBCF has reach a major millstone, providing over one million services to women in need. Your fundraiser is critical to helping provide the next one million.

We hope you will join us again in 2018, as we strive to reach many more women in need of support and resources.

Together, we are Helping Women Now®.

Janelle Hail
President/CEO

Attachments

• Badgerandblade Thank You Letter 2017.pdf
    106 KB · Views: 16
  • Certificate of Appreciation for B&B.pdf
    288.8 KB · Views: 12
Fundraisers don't just happen. It takes a lot of time and effort to make them be sucessful and run smoothly. I would like to thank the moderators who put forth the extra effort every year to make this happen.

That's pretty amazing.

Thank you to all who participated from the organizers to the donators to those who participated and sent their money.

A good cause backed by great people.

As an employee of a non-profit that depends on fundraising to survive, I know first-hand how much work goes into raising money like this. Many thanks to those who made it happen. Having lost my mother to breast cancer 22 years ago, I'm proud to have contributed a tiny bit to this success, both by donating and by purchasing. And many thanks to the others who donated and/or purchased...

Thank you to all of those who put the auction together—I know it’s a ton of work. A big thanks to the donors and bidders, too. We all have women in our lives and never know when one of them may have to deal with this—but speaking from experience with my own mom, the research being done is saving lives.

Thank you to all of those who put the auction together—I know it’s a ton of work. A big thanks to the donors and bidders, too. We all have women in our lives and never know when one of them may have to deal with this—but speaking from experience with my own mom, the research being done is saving lives.
+1, too!!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Great work, everyone. Thank you to all who made this possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing this, Don.

I will take the opportunity again to thank the Auction Team, all of our Auction donors and the membership for supporting and helping to make this event such a success. I know how much work is involved in holding this fundraiser and I am continually overwhelmed by the generosity and willingness of the B&B community to help a great cause.

Just another testament to this great group of Shaving Enthusiast that I'm proud to be a small part of!
My mother is breast cancer survivor, and I will always do my best to be a part of this event!
Thanks to the auction staff for all of your work! Thanks to all who donated and bid on the items!

Top Bottom