What's new

test post alksjdhflkjdsaf

Well, gentlemen, this is it. After six enjoyable but acquisition-filled years of wetshaving, I have decided it is finally time to clear out the rest of my shave gear that is just not seeing as much use it should. However, I'd like to minimize the number of trips I take to the post office, so how about an incentivized quantity discount? Purchase two or more high-ticket ($20+) items, take 5% off the total price.

All items come with free CONUS shipping via standard mail, but because it's so much easier for me to use flat rate boxes, I'll upgrade you to 2-day Priority Mail w/ tracking for only $2.00!

Shavemac Custom Two-Band D01 in Genuine Buffalo Horn $160 $150 $120
23mm knot
48mm loft
Fan shaped
Incredibly dense with great flowthrough. Tons of backbone without a hint of scritch. Outstanding brush.​
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Shavemac Two-Band D01 (Custom) $130 $120 $96
22mm knot
46mm loft
Fan shaped
Incredibly dense with great flowthrough. Tons of backbone without a hint of scritch. Outstanding brush.​
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wade & Butcher Sheffield w/ Arrow Logo in Cocobolo Scales $275 $250 $200
Beautifully rescaled by Maximilian using natural Cocobolo wood and fitted with adjustable pins so that you can tighten or loosen the scales anytime you wish, as well as disassemble them for cleaning.
6/8
Full Hollow
"WADE & BUTCHER SHEFFIELD"
Micro Fasteners WR0 Hex Socket Wrench included.​
proxy.php

proxy.php

Geneva Cutlery Co. - Made in USA [PICS] $100 $95 $76
6/8
Full Hollow
"GENEVA CUTLERY CO. WARRANTED GENEVA, N.Y. U.S.A."​
proxy.php

proxy.php

Nakayama Asagi $320 $300 $240
183 mm x 60 mm x 25 mm
This Asagi was hand-picked by the legendary So Yamashita of japan-tool.com.
Hands down the best finishing stone I have ever used, you will be blown away by the edges that this stone creates.​
proxy.php

proxy.php

Custom cut Shapton 30,000 (.48 micron) [PICS] $190 $140 $112
2/3 width (45mm wide)
Mounted on granite​
proxy.php

Custom cut Shapton 2000 (7.35 micron) $5 $38 $30
2/3 width (45 mm wide)
Mounted on aluminum​
proxy.php

Top Bottom