What's new

Take a break.

... and listen to Schubert's "Ellens dritter gesang" more commonly known as "Ave Maria".

This beautiful masterpiece is quite commonly performed and you will probably have heard it before.
Do you have a piece of classical music that you like to listen to? If so, what?

Sorry if there already is a post like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful piece. Music like this is probably what I miss most about not going to mass for many years. I don't listen to classical per se, but I love listening to silent film scores because many of them have roots in classical.

Beautiful piece. Music like this is probably what I miss most about not going to mass for many years. I don't listen to classical per se, but I love listening to silent film scores because many of them have roots in classical.
Silent films are wonderful, though I have not seen anything beyond the odd norwegian silent motion picture and the Chaplin classics.

guilty, here if im listening to classical one piece comes to mind bach's cello suite, i played cello for about a year and loved it

guilty, here if im listening to classical one piece comes to mind bach's cello suite, i played cello for about a year and loved it
The cello is a beautiful instrument. Perhaps you should be looking into taking up playing again? Often playing in a group with others can provide the necessary motivation to really go the extra mile

Top Bottom