What's new

Tabac shaving bowl wanted

I have looked everywhere and cannot find one. I ordered the soap from Beaughty Encounter and thought the bowl came with it. Please help. Thanks

I may be wrong but I don't think any of the vendors sell just the bowl.You might try the BST forum to see if anyone has a bowl they would sell. I also ordered Tabac from a vendor who advertised it as being in a bowl and what I got was just the puck. I got a refund and ended up using a stainless steel travel container from Ems that was a perfect fit. Mama Bear sells empty shave soap containers that would probably work too. If you really are set on the Tabac bowl though you may have to reorder from one of the vendors already mentioned and then you'll have enough Tabac to last a long, long time.

I think someone else was also looking for just the bowl a few weeks back and the general consensus was that its better to order the soap along with bowl because the shipping costs for the bowl alone would justify buying the combo from a vendor.

I have an empty one, if you're interested. Send me a PM; you pay shipping, it's yours.

There's really nothing super special about it, though. It's basically a glass bowl with Tabac brand marking on it.

Don

Top Bottom