What's new

Tabac Review

I used Tabac for the first time today. It was a stick. All I can say is wow!!! I've had the stick for a few months but have been trying to use up existing product. The stick had been staring at me for so long, today was the day I picked it up. Tabac Tuesdays here I come.

Great review. I just bought a stick of this when I went on my recent soap buying binge. I don't love or hate the smell. I'll lather it up at some point before I pass judgement.

Considering how much it cost I should use this on a more regular basis ( I have to be in the mood for the scent ).
That being said, that Art-Deco/Bauhaus style jar is a thing of beauty and always looks good on display.

$Tabac%20Soap.jpg

The colour of your puck is different than mine; mine is rose with redder streaks in it. Not at all cream coloured like yours. The stuff lasts forever too.

Great review! Tabac is one of my favorite soap and scents. The performance and ability to lather is outstanding.

The scent is not a favorite, but I can live with it. Tabac performs much better than it smells. Irish Moos performs as well but smells better to me. So they discontinue Moos, go figure.

The scent is not a favorite, but I can live with it. Tabac performs much better than it smells. Irish Moos performs as well but smells better to me. So they discontinue Moos, go figure.

I like the smell of Tabac, but agree that Irisch Moos was better. When will there be a RazoRock Irish Moss or something like that??

Top Bottom