What's new

T+h 1805

After receiving samples from Floris and T+H in the past month I decided it was time for a new s/c ( after all I've only got 8!).The dilema was whether to buy Floris Elite or T+H 1805.Now the Floris was great stuff but I went for the T+H as it performed superbly well in every way.I find it probably on a par with Taylor's Avocado but quite a bit better than the Trumper's creams I've tried.(Don't see what all the fuss is about with Trumper's creams???).Its my birthday soon maybe my good lady will buy me the cologne as she also loves the scent!

The 1805 is a great cream. I like the Trafalger a lot also. They seem a little "lighter" than Trumpers.

Jordan

Big +1 on the 1805. My better half bought the 1805 cream and the edt for me for our anniversary, and we both really like it. I think it's an especially good summertime scent.

+ ................... ummmmmmmmmm, I lost count!!!!:tongue:

Let's just say it's great stuff. Maybe my favourite cream.

+5, my first shaving cream and I came straight from noxema in a can. Imagine the smile on my face when I took my first pass :). Andy

Even though I prefer soaps, 1805 will always be in my stable. A great quality product. Best in the summer, but great year round!

Randy

Top Bottom