What's new

T&H 1805 question

I use 1805 balm. I love it but the smell lasts only about a half hour. T&H has 1805 splash and cologne. Does anybody know if those contain more fragrance and how they compare to each other?

The cologne lasts about 4.5-5 hours. Careful though, it is a really excelent scent, but use too much it can be overpowering at first.

Seems pricey at first, but it is a HUGE bottle.

Hope this helps.

The cologne lasts about 4.5-5 hours. Careful though, it is a really excelent scent, but use too much it can be overpowering at first.

Seems pricey at first, but it is a HUGE bottle.

Hope this helps.

+1. Can't say how long the splash lasts - but for me the cologne lasts for several hours.

Really? The balm lasts all day for me! The cologne maybe several hours... I'd say 4-5, maybe 6 at the most. They smell similar, though slightly different. Not different enough that you can't triple-crown though; the small differences complement each other nicely. I want to say the cologne has a more spicy scent to it. Hard for me to pin down exactly what, but either way 1805 is my absolute favorite fragrance on the planet, in all its forms!

Thanks all!
Oh boy, now I have to go to the store and check if the scents are the same. The scent of my balm is very weak, I don't need it to linger more than a couple of hours but it's gone in a half hour.

Thanks all!
Oh boy, now I have to go to the store and check if the scents are the same. The scent of my balm is very weak, I don't need it to linger more than a couple of hours but it's gone in a half hour.
That has definitely not been my experience. My 1805 balm is very potent and lingers for some time. I wonder if you got a bad bottle or something.

Top Bottom