What's new

SynBad brush Christmas PIF

Hello, Season's Greetings!

Here is a SynBad brush with the Blue Lagoon handle and a 24mm knot. It is a small handle for me and I want to find it a new home for Christmas rather than land on the Isle of Misfit Shaving Things!
20181212_084447.jpg

20181212_084556.jpg 20181212_084637.jpg
Specs are
24mm Synbad knot
45mm handle height
55 mm loft
100mm overall height.

To enter, simply post “I’m in.”
For fun, turn a Christmas song into something shaving related. Here is my contribution, to the tune of “The Holly and the Ivy”

The shave brush and the razor
Are all set to be used
Waiting for the whiskered face
Which they will make smooth

I will end it in a week or when interest wanes, and have it shipped to arrive during the Holidays. Open to all, shipping cost assistance outside of CONUS would be appreciated!

Sweet PIF! I'm in!!

If I'm not mistaken, I think that is the "Mew brown" knot that Yaqi uses, which I've been really wanting to get for awhile now.

Merry Christmas!

Woah a synth! I'm in!

I'll be home for shaving,
Yoo can count on me,
Proraso, and mistletoes
And razors under the treeeee!

Sweet PIF! I'm in!!

If I'm not mistaken, I think that is the "Mew brown" knot that Yaqi uses, which I've been really wanting to get for awhile now.

Merry Christmas!
Actually, although the SynBad knot is made by Yaqi, Al @ APShaveCo has it made to specs that are different than the Mew Brown knot. His Cashmere knot is also a Yaqi special spec as well. The APShaveCo knots are much more dense than the Yaqi counterpart...

Great PIF, I’m in!

Lathered up to go...
I stropped my razor too...
Whiskers I will mow...
Great shave and my time flew...

That’s all I got.

Actually, although the SynBad knot is made by Yaqi, Al @ APShaveCo has it made to specs that are different than the Mew Brown knot. His Cashmere knot is also a Yaqi special spec as well. The APShaveCo knots are much more dense than the Yaqi counterpart...
Thanks for the info!

Not in, because I've already got one!
I love it, and prefer stubby handles.
That's good to know. Thanks.

I aint gettin' nuttin' for Christmas
Cause I been nuttin' but RAD

I wont be seeing Santa Claus
Somebody snitched on me!
I bought another brush and a straight
Next year I'll be good, just wait
Somebody snitched on me!

I aint gettin' nuttin' for Christmas
Cause I been nuttin' but RAD

...and good luck to the participants.

Im an in. Sung in the tune of Carol of the Bells:

Sing! While I shave. Sing! While I shave.
Sing! While I shave. Sing! While I shave.
Lather coming on. Lather coming on. Lather coming on. Lather coming on.

Top Bottom