What's new

Susan Darnell Vitos Sapone Extra Super

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Dear Marco:

Please discontinue your use of the site "Badger & Blade" for informing large quantities of gentlemen about new and fantastic shave soaps. We can literally FEEL the money leaving America for Italy. And it hurts.

Best regards,
U.S. Economy

:lol::thumbup1:

Joe, over at Italian Barber, has posted that he will soon carry Vitos. His website says that he is now the exclusive No. American distributor.

http://www.italianbarber.com/

The last time I asked him, he said that his order was being shipped (container) and was about a month away. You can drop him an email and he'll give you a progress report, I'm sure.

Joe offers free shipping for orders of $60 or more and is quite reasonable for small orders. If his prices are good (and they usually are) he will become the go-to source for Vitos in the US and Canada.

I made the very serious mistake of showing my wife the Italian Barber website and now I'll have no problem with a $60+ order when the Vitos (and new scents of Razorock) arrive. :blink:

Joe, over at Italian Barber, has posted that he will soon carry Vitos. His website says that he is now the exclusive No. American distributor.

http://www.italianbarber.com/

The last time I asked him, he said that his order was being shipped (container) and was about a month away. You can drop him an email and he'll give you a progress report, I'm sure.

Joe offers free shipping for orders of $60 or more and is quite reasonable for small orders. If his prices are good (and they usually are) he will become the go-to source for Vitos in the US and Canada.

I made the very serious mistake of showing my wife the Italian Barber website and now I'll have no problem with a $60+ order when the Vitos (and new scents of Razorock) arrive. :blink:

Wonderful news indeed:thumbup:

Thank you, Jim. I think you would really love this soft soap. It's a super performer, it's cheap, it's Italian. How can you avoid purchasing it? :wink2:

It's easy to avoid purchasing it when you can't find anyone to sell you the Red.

--james

Looking forward to trying more than one product from this line, very kind of Joe for making this available to us...

Top Bottom