What's new

supply se razors - few questions

Only you can answer that. The AC blades are just longer versions of the injector blades.
What would be a couple of the top injector razors to try?

I really like the look and the adjustable nature of the Supply Pro.

I do wish it were stainless steel.

Do you have the supply pro? Have you tried and ATT SE1?

Only you can answer that. The AC blades are just longer versions of the injector blades.

I have the Supply Pro and it is a fine tool. I also have the Asylum Injector, which is a three piece design and cost much more than the Supply. I love the shave I get from the Asylum, but some find it on the agressive side. At this time I have no use for the wider AC razors so I haven't tried one.

G

Guest2023

I had Supply v2, Pro and ATT SE1. For me, Supply Pro is definitely the winner among them. Supply Pro was a bit smoother than V2 and ATT SE1.

Top injectors? Definitely Supply Pro and some vintage Schick injectors I love. I think Supply Pro is one of the best SEs available today.

I have the Supply Pro. Only 10 shaves in on it so far. It seems to me to have a significantly wider range from mild to aggressive compared to the Schick and Parker adjustables that I have. It is heavier than either of those. It has taken a bit of getting used to because of that.

Top Bottom