What's new

Summer Creams?

I have some creams that I put away for the winter. TOBS Grapefruit, DR Harris Eurcalyptus and Stirling Orange Chill soap for instance. Does anyone else in the Northern areas where we get cold weather and snow do this? I'm wondering if others enjoy the citrusy scents year around.

Nope. Way up north here I like a touch of summer occasionally. After a week or two of gray days a nicer citrus shave breaks the boredom and lifts the spirits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Buying "seasonal" stuff starting this summer was a new found justification to buy more stuff. Generally speaking i put the summer stuff away except t&f lime. Putting away the summer seasonal stuff is more justification to buy more wintertime stuff

Buying "seasonal" stuff starting this summer was a new found justification to buy more stuff. Generally speaking i put the summer stuff away except t&f lime. Putting away the summer seasonal stuff is more justification to buy more wintertime stuff

My wife doesn't understand this at all. I also kept my lime out, Castle Forbes. I already have so many soaps and creams I'm afraid they might go bad. I had a Simpsons Sandalwood cream that did go bad in less than a year.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
My wife doesn't understand this at all. I also kept my lime out, Castle Forbes. I already have so many soaps and creams I'm afraid they might go bad. I had a Simpsons Sandalwood cream that did go bad in less than a year.
I know another thing to worry about. Ugh.

Top Bottom