What's new

Stone Cottage Soaps?

In the interest of supporting local artisans, I plan to make my next shave soap purchases from Caties Bubbles and Stone Cottage Soapworks. I see plenty of press for Caties Bubbles and will probably purchase the bay rum scent when that's available again. I don't hear much about Stone Cottage, though. I know they're a vendor here...anyone have experience with this artisan?

I'm not sure if you know this, but Stone Cottage Soapworks doesn't make shaving soap. They do make shaving cream, though, which is very well received.

Their soaps are bath soaps.

I'm not sure if you know this, but Stone Cottage Soapworks doesn't make shaving soap.

Oh, I thought these were creams in the same way QCS and Cella are creams, ie, soft soaps. Still, I haven't seen much mentioned here on B&B. Consensus so far is positive, then?

Stone Cottage shaving creams are great. Fougere and lavender are my favorites. Their website shows they have shaving soap now.

Stone Cottage does/did make soap, I went through a puck of it. They also make creams which are very dense imo, I can load directly from the tub.

I still have a couple of their hard soaps. This one here is their musk scent which is just a really clean & masculine musk accord. Their shave creams are wonderful performers but, their hard soaps are equally as good. Too bad they were discontinued as they were an excellent value for what one was getting. The shave cream is actually a pretty good deal as well since one is getting 6 oz. of quality product. It was time to give this soap producer some thread time.

8145ACC6-87BD-4291-A0B8-49E37257C69F.jpeg

Top Bottom