What's new

Stirling Soap Summer setup!!

Here's my Summer setup.
OC Wolf.jpg

But I also bought Glacial Electric Sheep for extreme cooling. The GES was put to good use this morning after mowing the lawn and showering. Just what the doctor ordered!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Here's my Summer setup.
View attachment 1474350

But I also bought Glacial Electric Sheep for extreme cooling. The GES was put to good use this morning after mowing the lawn and showering. Just what the doctor ordered!

Lovely summer setup, and I love that you appreciate Stirling as I do. I am still building my soap base from Stirling. But so far I have, Executive Man, Black Cherry, and Glacial Lemon Chill. And here is my summer setup!

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Yes I know the last one wasn't a Stirling product, but its the only witch hazel I got right now, and its lemon scent, so I think summer use applies here lol.

Lovely summer setup, and I love that you appreciate Stirling as I do. I am still building my soap base from Stirling. But so far I have, Executive Man, Black Cherry, and Glacial Lemon Chill. And here is my summer setup!

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Yes I know the last one wasn't a Stirling product, but its the only witch hazel I got right now, and its lemon scent, so I think summer use applies here lol.
Executive Man soap and shave balm were my first Stirling products. Unfortunately, something in Executive man caused me to experience itching and a rash on my neck so I kinda swore off Stirling for a long while. Now I have Haverford soap and splash, Varen soap x2, Orange Chill soap and splash and the Glacial Electric Sheep. I swear those Stirling Glacial soaps could put a polar bear into hibernation, they are that cold. At the first pass with Glacial Electric Sheep I was like I can feel the coolness a bit. Second pass I was like, now we are getting into really cold territory. Third pass was colder still, I was thankful that I don't do 4 passes or my eyes would have been watering and my teeth chattering. I think scraping sharp steel on your skin must intensify the menthol effect.

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Stirling makes an Orange Chill witch hazel. It will cause frost bite.

I only found out about Stirling a couple of months ago. I ordered one of their 5-sample shaving soap packs. Love The lather and fragrance. Seems like it’ll take 9 or so months just to get through the sample sized soaps. Great product.

Top Bottom