Stirling Moss - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirling_Moss

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 11.30.36 AM.png

"If God had meant for us to walk, why did he give us feet that fit car pedals?"
-
Sir Stirling Moss

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 11.36.25 AM.png

Last edited:
A legendary race driver.

There was also an iconic car named after him, the SLR McLaren Stirling Moss. A great way to honor him.

RIP.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Incredible driver from an era when it took HUGE cojones to climb behind the wheel of the cars he raced and push them FAR beyond the limits of the engineering and safety apparatus of the day.

R.I.P Sir Stirling Moss. :(

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Incredible driver from an era when it took HUGE cojones to climb behind the wheel of the cars he raced and push them FAR beyond the limits of the engineering and safety apparatus of the day.

R.I.P Sir Stirling Moss. :(

Indeed. He was also regarded as a true gentleman.

Jackie Stewart on Sir Stirling Moss...

“He walked like a racing driver should walk, he talked like a racing driver, he looked like a racing driver and he set a standard that I think has been unmatched.”

Sir Moss was also a close friend and rival to Juan Fangio

"The best classroom of all times was about two car lengths behind Juan Manuel Fangio".
-Sir Stirling Moss

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Sir Patrick Stewart hosts this documentary where he spends time with motor sports legend Sir Stirling Moss in order to discover and learn more about the great man and his life.

When your skills are such that a man like Jackie Stewart wishes he could "be" you, then not much more need be said about a motorsports legend.

Box box box, Sir Stirling Moss.

Top Bottom