What's new

Stimulus Payments

Then hopefully the government will find someone more likely to help our local economy to give our tax dollars to.

sorry Max.
The promised payment I’m referring to is from the USA so it’s only right that’s it’s quickly spent in the USA as intended. Even though I live in Australia I’m still a US citizen.

If Australia ever gives me anything, I’ll spend that here too. Unfortunately, it’s been all take and no give for me here. I guess that someone has to fund the handouts.

Last edited:

Legion

Staff member
The promised payment I’m referring to is from the USA so it’s only right that’s it’s quickly spent in the USA as intended. Even though I live in Australia I’m still a US citizen.

If Australia ever gives me anything, I’ll spend that here too. Unfortunately, it’s been all take and no give for me here. I guess that someone has to fund the handouts.
Are you paying taxes in the US? If not, I suspect you are right, and you will probably miss out. My wife is also American, but if she got it she kept it secret from me.

Are you paying taxes in the US? If not, I suspect you are right, and you will probably miss out. My wife is also American, but if she got it she kept it secret from me.
I’m required to file a tax return every year, which is a major PITA, but my accountant has managed to keep me from actually paying taxes. I’m currently hovering below the threshold.

I did receive a nice love letter from Mr. Trump though promising me some cash which got me excited. If I do get the payout, I’ll do the patriotic thing and give it to Max in exchange for a razor.

Last edited:
I got the previous one by check, so I expect I might see this one in the mailbox eventually. It'll go to wipe out 3/4 of the cost of my new tires.

Mine showed up today. $600 times three (underage daughter). Just in time to pay off the Christmas charges on the credit cards.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Acmemfg:
proxy.php
Yeahhhhh...our $2,400 cheque is in the bank, but 'pending' (opening of the next business day for funds available)!
proxy.php

stimulas-cheques-png.1203000
"When you get your [stimulus] cheque, it's the best feeling in the world". Simon Cowell

Top Bottom