What's new

Star Patent 1912 Single Edge (1930s) Unboxing

I responded in the other thread but this is probably a better place since it is it's own unique thread

Your English was great...much better than my Spanish was when I was in Spain 15 or so years ago!! (it's almost non-existent now unfortunately)

Where in España do you live?

I did some language study in Cadiz and spent a total of 10 months in Melilla.

I responded in the other thread but this is probably a better place since it is it's own unique thread

Your English was great...much better than my Spanish was when I was in Spain 15 or so years ago!! (it's almost non-existent now unfortunately)

Where in España do you live?

I did some language study in Cadiz and spent a total of 10 months in Melilla.
Great to hear that, thank you. So you're not talking Spanish anymore? I'm from Valencia

Unfortunately I didn't keep up with it. I can still catch some things when I hear others speaking but if you don't use it you lose it.

Was hoping my daughter (her name is actually Melilla) would take Spanish, but she chose Latin because she wants to go into the science field.

Unfortunately I didn't keep up with it. I can still catch some things when I hear others speaking but if you don't use it you lose it.

Was hoping my daughter (her name is actually Melilla) would take Spanish, but she chose Latin because she wants to go into the science field.
Never met anyone called Melilla, cool name though, well Latin is just the father of Spanish so I'm sure she would be able to pick it up whenever she feels like, I've studied Latin as well for my science studies, even though I'm not working as a sciencist anymore.

Top Bottom