What's new

Stainless steel razor Dscosmetic S9. Advantages and disadvantages.

Hello everyone. I propose to discuss the Chinese razor Dscosmetic S9. I've been shaving with this razor for over a year. And I am very pleased with her. In my opinion, it combines sharpness and comfort. Which is very important to me. Also this razor works well with almost all my blades.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
Bonus points for using the scalloped cap.

The handle seems to be rather a iKon handle by finish, or a Razorock Bulldog?

It's basically a Game Changer .84 clone with some extra indents for grabbing the blade, which I never found that necessary, but it is a slight deviation from the original design and actually an improvement.

The only bad thing one can say about Game Changers is that we have a thread with people stating that they prefer the Lupo design. My favorite Game Changer is rather the Italian "Styletto" with similar geometry and 1.10 gap.

I slightly prefer this one to the .84 original due to the scalloped cap. The only thing I hate is that DSCosmetic handles are a bit on the slippery electropolish side and often have black gunk inside upon delivery.

Bonus points for using the scalloped cap.

The handle seems to be rather a iKon handle by finish, or a Razorock Bulldog?

It's basically a Game Changer .84 clone with some extra indents for grabbing the blade, which I never found that necessary, but it is a slight deviation from the original design and actually an improvement.

The only bad thing one can say about Game Changers is that we have a thread with people stating that they prefer the Lupo design. My favorite Game Changer is rather the Italian "Styletto" with similar geometry and 1.10 gap.

I slightly prefer this one to the .84 original due to the scalloped cap. The only thing I hate is that DSCosmetic handles are a bit on the slippery electropolish side and often have black gunk inside upon delivery.
I'm not sure if this handle is Dscosmetic. I got this razor from a participant of the Russian forum. But I like this handle. It does not slip in the hand, it has a very comfortable notch.

I
I'm not sure if this handle is Dscosmetic. I got this razor from a participant of the Russian forum. But I like this handle. It does not slip in the hand, it has a very comfortable notch.
It's a Lemonwald razor handle you can get them on Aliexpress for less than $7 USD.

Top Bottom