What's new

Squonk Mods - Anyone Else

So here's some photos for those that don't know what I'm talking about. A squonker is a mech mod that has an onboard bottle of juice that feeds the juice up from the bottom via tube through a hole in the center post of the RBA when pushed(squonked) with your thumb. Basically a dripper that you don't have to constantly drip. $image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg

Last edited:
A squonker does not necessarily need to be a mech, Vapor Flask have bought out a Squonker mod. I am waiting for the cloned version of it to be released, so I can have someone rip out the cloned board and stick a genuine one in.

So no, I currently do not use one. I have plans of purchasing one in the near future :thumbup1:

True there are some regulated ones out there, thanks for the correction. I've considered a vapor flask myself.

I'm pretty happy with RDAs and RTAs but I've considered a Reos Woodvil. I usually get distracted by some other shiny new object and never pull the trigger.

I have an E8 and W7 by sunbox. My atty selection is odin v2, origen v2 (22mm), nuppin v2 (18mm), cyclone, graal, and viper (16mm).

Reo LPs and Origens (v2/v3).

Trying to find a DNA squonker. Not much of a market/product line for them. I might build on for myself.

Just got a Vaporflask Squonk DNA40 clone by Yiloong, it is fantastic. With a velocity rda clone on top, greatest thing ever. Been vaping on it all day.

Reo LPs and Origens (v2/v3).

Trying to find a DNA squonker. Not much of a market/product line for them. I might build on for myself.

I will let you know how the temp control is on my Vaporflask Squonk clone when I get some ni200 wire. Otherwise you could grab the original for $300 or something, or get a clone and put a genuine board in it.

Top Bottom