What's new

Southeast US meetup-let's do it!

This will be in the Charlotte, NC/ Myrtle Beach, SC/ Greenville, SC/ Chattanooga, TN area. No, not all. :) Just one. Will try to narrow down to a location more exact in coming months. But, for now....who is interested???

I moved to Charlotte about 8 years ago, then back North. I hated the heat and the liquor laws but I miss it. Especially the Redneck Riviera on Lake Wyle! Man oh I had some good times there!

How is it South East without including GA and FL? o.o Aren't you guys more... Middle East US? :p
Medic, no occasion for these things. :)

Given my job constraints, I couldn't commit to a specific date until the last minute. That said, Charlotte is the only possibility for a venue for me--I get to fly all over creation, but only to where the boss says we go. However, even without my scintillating presence, I'm sure you guys will have a blast. Hoist one for me, willya? PROSIT!!

I was talking with my wife over the weekend and in addition to visiting this sumer, we are planning to move back in about a year/year and a half! Not gonna lie I'll miss NY for its natural beauty but the taxes and politice here suck! I know they suck in the south too but they suck less.

Just a thought: Ya know what's in Charlotte? QUEEN CHARLOTTE SOAPS!! How cool would it be to meet up with Matt and get a chance to sample/purchase his products during the meetup?

Top Bottom