What's new

Songs with a great intro

As I’m getting ready to post x more songs that give me immediate wood when they start up, I started wondering if y’all are mostly immediately gravitating towards songs that have an intro that carries on through the song, or something that starts you off but then disappears and then gives way to the rest of the track... not that either is better or worse, there’s so many amazing iconic songs getting posted here. Just kinda wondering what is popping into your mind first?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Willie’s Stardust album is one of the greatest albums of all times.
Yes! I was going to mention that!

"Sunny Side of the Street" "Moonlight in Vermont" and the one that says, "It's a long, long way, from May to December'...

My mom had that on vinyl, I must've run the needle through it!

Probably my second favorite Willie album, right behind the one that has "If you've got the money honey, I've got the time" and "That Lucky Old Sun" on it. "Amazing Grace" is on it too.

FarmerTan

As I’m getting ready to post x more songs that give me immediate wood when they start up, I started wondering if y’all are mostly immediately gravitating towards songs that have an intro that carries on through the song, or something that starts you off but then disappears and then gives way to the rest of the track... not that either is better or worse, there’s so many amazing iconic songs getting posted here. Just kinda wondering what is popping into your mind first?
Excellent question. I gotta think on it a bit...

Yes! I was going to mention that!

"Sunny Side of the Street" "Moonlight in Vermont" and the one that says, "It's a long, long way, from May to December'...

My mom had that on vinyl, I must've run the needle through it!

Probably my second favorite Willie album, right behind the one that has "If you've got the money honey, I've got the time" and "That Lucky Old Sun" on it. "Amazing Grace" is on it too.

"Red Headed Stranger" in it's entirity. We need to get together here in Texas a bubble-wrap Willie, he's getting fragile.

FarmerTan

"Red Headed Stranger" in it's entirity. We need to get together here in Texas a bubble-wrap Willie, he's getting fragile.
Yeah, he is starting to look it.

I love him. Saw a meme my lovely bride showed me of him and a professional activist and the Infernal Revenue Disservice that had me guffawing!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Erik:
For your music pleasure...Earth, Wind & Fire...w/ "September";

proxy.php

$Listen to Music.jpg "When words leave off...music begins". Heinrich Heine

Last edited:
Top Bottom