What's new

Sometimes, I still dance with the Devil...

I hadn’t used a can for years. I am a soap man mostly - a good cream otherwise. I tried Nivea from a can just last week, for a change. Glad for you that you like yours. Not for me I’m afraid. Another example of YMMV.

Every once in a while I will use one. I did the other day and even used one of those cheap disposable razors and I got rewarded with a nick.. I will do it again in another few years or possibly if I have to travel somewhere and deal with airline people ....

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I’d give Barbasol a try for kicks, I like a creamy lather, unlike some SR users. I never see it in my area though.

Foams like Barbasol work. If they didn't, nobody would use them.

Maybe a dozen years ago, I gave my stepfather a Parker 99R, 100 Astra greens, and a tube of Cremo Creme. That original tube of Cremo is STILL in the medicine cabinet. I converted him to the DE, but he keeps on with the Barbasol.

Foams like Barbasol work. If they didn't, nobody would use them.

Maybe a dozen years ago, I gave my stepfather a Parker 99R, 100 Astra greens, and a tube of Cremo Creme. That original tube of Cremo is STILL in the medicine cabinet. I converted him to the DE, but he keeps on with the Barbasol.
Barbasol is impossible to find in Europe but I love the 'old school vibe' there's to it.

Top Bottom