What's new

FS Some razors for sale(DEs and AC Shavettes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping is $25 worldwide with some exceptions. It will be delivered by EMS which is the fastest and safest shipping method.

IMG_4400.jpegIMG_4401.jpegIMG_4402.jpeg

From left to right

1. NOS Schick PL-500 $ 130 + shipping

A very rare Schick AC shavette discontinued more than 20 years ago. A perfect NOS condtion with tight pivot pin.

Full box set with shipper and manual.

2. NOS Schick BBR-S $130 + shipping

A very rare Schick AC shavette discontinued more than 20 years ago. It is made of 17-4 PH Stainless Steel. A NOS to mint condition with box

3. Schick O-type injector $120 + shipping

Perfectly sealed NOS condition.

G

Guest2023

IMG_4403.jpegIMG_4404.jpegIMG_4405.jpeg

4. French Revelation razor - $80 + shipping

It is a razor with differential aggressiveness + adjustablity. Different aggressivenss is marked at the bottom of the base plate and the metal bar on the base plate is spring loaded so you can adjust the aggressivenss by loosening or tightening the handle. The razor is in excellent condition and it is a full box set with its original manual

G

Guest2023

IMG_4406.jpegIMG_4407.jpegIMG_4408.jpeg

5. French Oblyc razor - $45 + shipping.

Another very rare razor from France. The razor has tilting head so you can use the razor as a normal one or a slant by adjusting the head just like the picture. A full box set. The razor is heavily brassed so it's a good candidate for replating or use it in its original condition. For me this razor is a really superb shaver.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest2023

IMG_4409.jpegIMG_4410.jpeg

6. Feather Portable razor - $35 + shipping

A vintage Feather razor from 1960~1970's. It is modeled after Gillette Tech and is a great shaver just like Tech. I prefer this one to Tech for its heavier weight and shaving quality. Purchased it as NOS set and shaved with it a couple of times so it's still in perfect mint condition.

G

Guest2023

IMG_4411.jpeg

7. Kai AC shavette - $50 + shipping

A vintage Kai AC shavette from 20 years or more ago. It is made of Stainless steel and in good condition with signs of use. One of my favorite shavettes I've tried.

G

Guest2023

IMG_4413.jpeg

8. Feather Prebeau Folding and Non Folding - $30 each + shipping

Feather Prebeau is a woman's razor for facial hair. But as you can imagine, it is a superb shavette for man's shaving,too. It is made of SS and sells at $90 in best retail price. It's yours for $30 + shipping and I'll add one pack of unused 10 blades. You can choose Folding or non folding version as you can see in the pic.

Reactions: Kix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom