What's new

Soapy Bathman closing down shop

Jonathan from Stone Field Shave has a blogpost on his website that says Soapy Bathman is shutting down business. I haven't tried their products but I know they have lots of fans. Last chance ever to stock up on their soap if you want any. Not sure which other vendors sell them, but their own website was down when I checked just now.

Sadly, we're also seeing the end of an era. Soapy Bathman will be closing up shop. I've been working with Chris since the beginning when I opened my store. Chris wears his heart on his sleeve and is one of the nicest artisans you'll ever meet. I wish him all the best.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
*ugh* I recently purchased his Tropical Lime and was hoping that I'd be able to add his soap to my long-term stable.

Sad to hear Soapy Bathman is closing down. This soap has always been a bit of a Inigma in the den, it has the appearance of a M&P soap base (similar to the old HTGAM) but the ingredients do not support the appearance which is why it reminds me so much of HTGAM. The scent of Cedar Sandalwood is nice and somewhat light woodsy sandalwood and quite like the scent. Performance is still undetermined as I haven't used it enough to make any conclusions. The soap does come in a HUGE 8oz tub and is a very hard translucent soap so value is certainly no issue.

Went to Stone Field Shaving Company which still has it in stock. Sad I'm just hearing about this soap.

marty

20190913_122707.jpg 20190913_122746.jpg

marty

Top Bottom