What's new

Soaps you always come back to

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I have a gallon sized zip-loc freezer bag I keep full with La Toja sticks for quite a few years now with a lifetime supply, so I don't think I will ever have to re-supply any of it. But I have repurchased Arko, Proraso and Haslinger when they run out.

Proraso red will always be in my rotation as will PdP 63.

I also bought a multipack of La Toja stick and will be good for years. I don't care for the smell, but the performance is quite good. I wish I had done the same for Palmolive stick.

I keep trying other soaps and all but one, possibly two at the moment, have failed to equal, much less surpass, my current Champion. There are some new samples I haven't yet been able to try, so it's possible one of them could be contender, but I'm not holding my breath. All that being said, the one soap I keep coming back to is Stirling Orange Chill. Nothing fancy, it just happens to tic every single "box" that matters to me.

Stirling Soap Co. is also just an all-around excellent outfit to do business with in my experience; which is a lot more than I can say for some the manufacturers I've dealt with. And that matters to me. It matters very much.

I always come back to my beloved Trumper Eucris, Iron Ranger Patchouli, and Hendrix Emperor Oud. But most certainly Eucris. Always Eucris.

Top Bottom