What's new

Soap Pass #1 Tracking Thread

Sorry for the delay...

Here's what will be going out in the soap pass (could someone please PM me the next person's address ?):

Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap (smells gross to me btw)
Saint Charles Shave Bay Rum spray
Florena men shaving cream
Derby shaving cream
ARKO shaving cream
Curve aftershave
Honeybee bay rum soap
Mama Bear's Black Code (Armani)
Sanguine practice straight razor? (the kind you put a blade in)
Burt's Bees Bay Rum soap
Honeybee Dragon's Blood soap
St. Charles Shave Very V cream
Proraso pre/post cream
Erasmic Shave stick (X2)
Nancy Boy Aftershave
Gentleman's Quarterly creams (assorted)
Pirates Cove Bay Rum Soap
King of Shave shaving oil
Floris Sandalwood cologne
JHL cologne
Truefitt colognes (assorted samplers)
Burberry Brit cologne
Mystery Edge blades
Schick Krona blades
"cool dude" shave cream
Kiss my face Lavender shave cream
Mama Bear's Clove and Tangerine soap
HoneyBee Very sexy for men soap
HoneyBee Sandalwood Musk soap
Nivea for men aftershave
Every Man Jack cream and lotion
Personna blades
Mama Bear's Sensual Fragrance
Mama Bear's Mystery Soap
Gentleman's Quarter Desert Ironwood soap
Some more shave oils

Woo...quite the list. Anyway, this has been great. Only on B&B could something so splendid happen.

That box is getting big!

I wish the erasmic was in there BEFORE it got to me instead of AFTER.

It's cool looking at the list. I'll have to check the before/after manifest I saved before I shipped it. I think anything I put in there is gone.

Really sorry guys :frown:

I got sick and completely off schedule. The box got pushed aside and I hadn't had time to go through it.

The bright side is, I'm done with a few nice takes and puts and it's ready to go. Sorry for lack of communication, my IT dept at work decided to add B&B to the list of sites I can't view anymore.

So... I'm really not trying to hold this up any longer, but I haven't gotten back an address to send this off to next.

Judge is next on the list after me, no reply after a few days. *If you didn't get my PM please let me know ASAP*

wow sorry for the delay, I thought my address was on the list as I had sent it in a looong time ago. anyhow, I passed on my address this morning.

I messaged Edcculus for his address so I will do a quick grab and pass after putting everything on the floor and making an soap angle.

Awesome. Thanks to all for the updates!

The faster it gets to Edcculus, the faster it gets to the next person on the list. :w00t: :w00t: :thumbup1:

Edcculus: Any updates yet? Had a chance to dig through it and get it ready to ship out? Everybody else on down the line still in?

Top Bottom