What's new

So I finally got to smell Clubman for the first time on Monday.

I put my Clubman AS in a glass bottle 4 days ago and can already tell a difference. It has lost some of the talc smell. Not quite so overpowering. I think it will be just fine going forward.

I like it just fine in the plastic bottles. I've liked every flavor I've tried, which is most of them (not tried Veg yet though).

Clubman, Old Spice, and Skin Bracer are classics for a reason, imo.

I used Clubman this morning after a nice Cella shave. I still catch just the slightest whiff of it if I put my hand over my face. Honestly, I wasn't sure about how I felt about it the very first time I tried it, but I quickly came to love it. When I got it, I think it was around May or June so I associate the scent with warm pleasant weather and being outdoors.

+1! And I predict that the more you use it the more you will like Clubman! This is a true clacssic IMO! :thumbup1:

+2. I was ready to PIF my bottle of Clubman when I first brought it home and opened it up. Now I use it regularly at least once a week and can enjoy the scent. I feel I'd get tired of it if I used it daily but every now and then paired up with Tabac really hits the spot. :straight:

I use many Clubman products, original after shave...shampoo...hair tonic and the deodorant because I enjoy not only the smell of all the products but they work for me.

I get complimemts from old and young alike.

Bottom line is if you like it wear it and if you don't like it then don't buy it! Always a personal preference.

I've tried Clubman and wasn't won over. I don't find the smell objectionable, but it didn't wow me either. My primary interest in an AS is skin conditioning, and it did nothing for me in that department. YMMV.

Top Bottom