What's new

Sir Handsome Shaving Kit

Saw this in the store....you know you want it.
The funniest part is that it's a shaving set (looks like a one time use cart) with a travel ping pong set.
PS: Sir Handsome would make a great B&B Avatar.

Attachments

• IMG_20211228_144900473.jpg
    IMG_20211228_144900473.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 91

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
You get it all, right there: ping-pong paddles, two balls, razor, brush, shave cream, 3-in-1 shampoo/conditioner/body wash, and some lip balm.

I just have to wonder what genius thought that one up! But one would be prim and trim for that sudden "Hey, we're on vacation; let's play table tennis!" moment. "Good Vibes Only!"

O.H.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
You get it all, right there: ping-pong paddles, two balls, razor, brush, shave cream, 3-in-1 shampoo/conditioner/body wash, and some lip balm.

I just have to wonder what genius thought that one up! But one would be prim and trim for that sudden "Hey, we're on vacation; let's play table tennis!" moment.

O.H.
That's KINDA what made me so mad, to be mostly honest... I mean....

It's like they stole that marketing idea right outta my notebook, the yahoos.

Bacon and eggs, Jack and Coke, Captain and Tennille, Thunder and Lightning, bread and butter, shoes and socks and… shaving gear and ping pong.

Yup, it fits. 👍

Saw this in the store....you know you want it.
The funniest part is that it's a shaving set (looks like a one time use cart) with a travel ping pong set.
PS: Sir Handsome would make a great B&B Avatar.
What a hilarious thing! Who decided to put in the shaving set ping pong set? :) Maybe the creator thought that the user will be play ping pong outside and after that he will need to shave immideately? After using it all men will become handsome

Top Bottom