What's new

Single origin coffee sources

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My brother tried it. He said it really isn't worth the price. But hey, some things you just need to try once anyway.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yeah.... I am sure I'm not going to buy any at $125 for 100 grams.... Isn't that just a bit more than 3 ounces of ground coffee? Lol, unless I end up in a hospital bed next to Morgan Freeman?

FarmerTan

I expect a detailed report back comparing the subtleties of the flavor differences between this and the Finest Dunken Donuts coffee you can procure🐈💩☕
But seriously, this is a really interesting read.
It was a good read. I just NOW finally got around to reading it! Thanks my friend.

My wife and son have a superb coffee shop and after much research, only offer Heart Coffee from Portland. Cool people, ethnically correct, serious about what they offer.

Stirling Soap Co. roasts some great tasting single origin coffee. Guatemala, Honduras, both fresh and great tasting. $4 ship.
I like that you can build your own coffee sampler at Sterling. I have used that to try six of their medium roasts so far. I found the India single origin to be pretty tasty. You can order coffee from their soap site (StirlingSoap.com) (which is handy if you are also buying shave gear or skin care products) but if you go to their coffee site (StirlingRoastery.com), you can buy additional coffee gear like the Brewista Tornado Duo dripper that I saw there.

Last edited:

FarmerTan

Okay, full disclosure: coffee that has been passed through the digestive system of the cat mentioned in the Bucket List movie is on my bucket list.

Yeah, I'm weird like that.
Doesn't seem like it's as crazy priced as I thought on the auction site by the 'Bay...

Top Bottom