What's new

Simpsons shaving cream

I now have the Simpsons Sandalwood, Vanilla & Rose and the Lavender & Vetiver. They are definitely top shelf products in my opinion. Since I purchased them, I saw the prices currently being offered though Amazon. For those prices, you definitely can't go wrong.

This is on my list to try, but I have way too many shaving soaps and creams I need to get rid of first. I shave only 3 times a week, I managed to get rid of a few but everytime I read the boards there's always something new to try that people rave about specially in the soaps forum.

This is on my list to try, but I have way too many shaving soaps and creams I need to get rid of first. I shave only 3 times a week, I managed to get rid of a few but everytime I read the boards there's always something new to try that people rave about specially in the soaps forum.

You need to shave more often! Then you can justify more soaps and creams! I have three Simpsons creams and they are top shelf!

I've actually started to shave more often the past few weeks and don't really go for BBS so my hair is longer, I noticed when I shaved more often my hair grows faster as well.
However it's good to know there are some more creams and soaps that I can look forward to trying in the future.

Top Bottom