What's new

Similar to Santal suggestions?

It's been a little while since I wore Santal, but is my nose decieving me that Pechsniff's Aromatic Chypre is in the right direction? On me, it seems there's a similarity to Santal, but with a little more spice and woods hidden in the background. I wore it for the first time this morning and my wife loved it.

Good call - I can see that.

Interestingly, I don't own Santal anymore since I keep Endymion around, and I thought they were too similar. However, I recently got a bottle of Santal A/S, since I am obsessed with A/S splashes lately, and I fell in love with the scent again. I find the A/S version even better than the cologne, though it doesn't linger long.

I added Fresh Cannabis Santal EDP to my rotation about 5 months ago and seriously like it. More importantly my wife LOVES it. Initially I tried it because I figured anything named Cannabis had to be worth a whiff........but it has really grown on me into a solid keeper. I wish I could describe the scent as eloquently as many of the other members can when reviewing, but my olfactory senses give it 2 thumbs up. Check out the link

http://www.fresh.com/html/fragrance/cannabis.shtml

-Scott-

Jim,

That is on my short list of purchases to make, but I pulled the trigger on a bottle of Czech & Speake # 88 earlier today based on Scotto's review. I hope to pick some up in the next month or so when the 'fund' regenerates.

-Scott-

No problem. I enjoy reading about new recommendations. I may have to see if I can get some samples of the two from Fresh.

Top Bottom