What's new

Should Mama Bear make Reed Diffuser Oils?

Should Mama Bear make Reed Diffuser Oils?

• Yes

• No

• Don't care

• No market for them

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's a good thing I love you gents all so much.... :wink: :001_tt1:

Take your fragrance oils or essentail oils and mix them with Cyclomethicone. put them in a bottle with a wide mouth and insert your reeds... You want to switch your reeds upside down every week or two to keep them fully saturated.. It can be done without the Cyclomethicone as if you want...

I think it would be a great way to negotiate another soap order with the wife. "Look honey, I'll get you some great aroma therapy fragrances for the house".

It's a good thing I love you gents all so much.... :wink: :001_tt1:

Take your fragrance oils or essentail oils and mix them with Cyclomethicone. put them in a bottle with a wide mouth and insert your reeds... You want to switch your reeds upside down every week or two to keep them fully saturated.. It can be done without the Cyclomethicone as if you want...

So is Cyclomethicone tha same as Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance Grade (DPGF)?

I guess it would be easy to make a single scent ourselves. There might be some problems to match your multiple scents (Clear Skies, Dragon's Tears...etc)
Where the heck can you buy Cyclomethicone? I recall seeing something about the mixture should be mixed in a amber bottle before putting in the vase?

So is Cyclomethicone tha same as Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance Grade (DPGF)?

I guess it would be easy to make a single scent ourselves. There might be some problems to match your multiple scents (Clear Skies, Dragon's Tears...etc)
Where the heck can you buy Cyclomethicone. I read something also that the mixture should be mixed in a amber bottle before putting in the vase?

This is the part where I say to you, we need a chemist.... Castle Craver...? Where are you??? :eek: and I run out the door screaming.... :biggrin:

This is the part where I say to you, we need a chemist.... Castle Craver...? Where are you??? :eek: and I run out the door screaming.... :biggrin:

Nope. Not the same. I have no idea what either of them are supposed to do re: cosmetics, but from what I can dig up, they're unrelated in terms of chemical structure.

FYI: This is a good resource for investigating compounds in household chemicals -- usually you can locate information on toxicity as well.
( http://chem2.sis.nlm.nih.gov/chemidplus/chemidlite.jsp )

Top Bottom