What's new

Shipping Team for Ansgar's Scuttle in GTA (Toronto)?

Thought I already gave the go-ahead in my earlier post. Go ahead. If my colour is not available, ship (in order of preference) black or white.

Wow, this looks like a big order! Shdnt we get some free soap dishes or something?

You're awsome Oscar. I guess I'll have to place my order for my Shavemac 410 in Ebony to go with my scuttle:tongue_sm

Huh? Customs? What that?

Either we got lucky, or Revenue Canada is overloaded with the current exchange rate, or Oskar's packing technique was too tight and elaborate for customs to bother.

Huh? Customs? What that?

Either we got lucky, or Revenue Canada is overloaded with the current exchange rate, or Oskar's packing technique was too tight and elaborate for customs to bother.

Awesome!

Free shipping, no duties/taxes and the Canadian dollar at par with the US dollar - it don't get any better than that!

Wow that was quick. I sent you a PM, If possible I'll try to slide out of my territory Tomorrow or Wed. to pick it up at your place in Richmond Hill if thats OK.

Thanks for organizing this too.

I picked mine up from Shahriar this evening. A clandestine meeting somewhere at a mall in Toronto.

He is a fine gentleman who took the risk to have all of this shipped to Canada, and was actually worried about inconveniencing ME???

I've experienced firsthand the gentlemanly give and take of this forum, and hope to do so again.

Thanks, Shahriar.

Oskar, I'm saving this for my Saturday morning shave. The product looks awesome. Can't wait!

All Done!

We got the package in about a week from Germany, but it took us about 2 weeks to distribute it in the GTA and Vancouver.

Thanks everybody for your cooperation in this. Thanks Paul for your very kind words. I don't think I did much work, dealing with Oskar was totally hassle free and I didn't take much of risk considering that I'm dealing with this fine crowd. However, what little I may have done, it's wonderful that you appreciate it. Thank you.

Excellent product(s) and service, and excellent peers to share in the bulk order.

Cheers,
Shahriar.

Thanks Shahriar, it was wonderful of you to organize this buy. I do it again with all of you.

By the way I'm loving my scuttle, I've yet to find out how long it will actually keep the lather warm for, whatever it is I can definately finish shaving prior to the temp of the lather dropping (that includes my head too).

Top Bottom