What's new

Shipping Team for Ansgar's Scuttle in GTA (Toronto)?

S-Scuttle with thumb handle, blackandwhite glaze. Order code SSSW.

Prices: $ 73, £ 36, € 54

Thanks!

Waiting for Oskar to reply with availabilty on the special offer items...
Hi guys,
reply to what, roastpuff, I got no request concerning special offer items. Or did I miss something here? :001_unsur
The way you have organised it so far is perfect, when the order is complete, best pm me and check out availability. What you have in mind so far is available. I think.
Greetings
oskar
PS: Oh, I have seen what you mean. You'd probably best ask for a specific B-model, then I can give you a quote and a picture.

Hi Oskar, I tried sending an e-mail to the address listed at your webpage regarding some of the items up in the gallery.

More specifically, items E11 (S-Scuttle, thumb handle, black & white glaze) and E4 (L-Scuttle, four-finger handle, plain white). Are they still available?

PM sent still time to get in on the scuttle buy? I'd be interested in a L scuttle balck and white order code SLSW.

Right, guys. Now roastpuff will have to choose his B-version and Suzuki the kind of mug he wants, and then we can go ahead.
Hutch, better ask the others if there is still time, I think there is. The bad news is, however, that I don't have the L-scuttle in blackandwhite on stock, only one with flaws. You can either write a mail to the address given on my homepage and ask for pictures and a quote, or choose an LO-scuttle. That one is available in blackandwhite.
The s-scuttle cr8n wants in black is available, and so is the one in black that Cyclic Sheep wants.
Apart from that, I'd prefer to stay out of the organisation of this order and just get it in the end, i.e. leave the hassle to you guys. :biggrin:
Hope it all works out.
Greetings
oskar

Forget what I just wrote, Hutch. I'm starting to mix up the order codes. The one you gave was for an L-scuttle with thumb handle, and that one is on stock.
Greetings
oskar

Oskar - I was thinking of getting one of your freeform bowls.

How do you like them in comparison with your other bowls - pros/cons.

Thanks.

To CyclicSheep - is the plan that we place the orders and you front the cash - we settle up when you get them and work tax/customs into what we pay you upon pick up?

If so, that's very generous of you.

You central or in the burbs?

No cons, of course, Suzuki, they all work and look good - to me. :biggrin:
The freestyle mugs are a bit more ergonomic, because the don't have a foot. That's why they feel very good in your hand.
Greetings
oskar

Suzuki,

Yes, I'll front the cash. I figure it's easier and fairer.

Here are the pickup options that work best for me:

1) My office in Richmond Hill at Hwy 7 & Leslie.
2) An "outpost" on Yonge just north of the 401, right next to a subway exit.

And we can always arrange something else.

Cheers.

No cons, of course, Suzuki, they all work and look good - to me. :biggrin:
The freestyle mugs are a bit more ergonomic, because the don't have a foot. That's why they feel very good in your hand.
Greetings
oskar

What's the best way to oder to be part of this?

I'm not sure what you mean. I'd say get in touch with CyclicSheep.

CyclicSheep - just to clarify - should we order directly from Oscar or are you putting in a single order - which I suspect is easiest for Oscar.

I'd like a black freestyle mug - order code MFW, price $29.

Just to be clear, this is not an official B&B initiative and we're doing this at our own risk.

Orders so far:

Suzuki: black freestyle mug - order code MFW, price $29 USD.
Hutch: L scuttle balck and white order code SLSW, $79 USD.
cr8n: S-Scuttle with thumb handle, blackandwhite glaze. Order code SSSW, $73 USD.
CyclicSheep: Black S-Scuttle, Order code: SSS ($73USD)
roastpuff: NOT FINALIZED YET?

I figured what I'll do is, once these orders are finalized amongst ourselves, then I'll just tally it up and order it from Oskar, we get our shipping deal, I get the goods, and then swap them with you for cash at the exchange rate (ha ha ha ha ha ha) that my Visa charges me. And just so it's clear, I'm not marking these up of course!

Let me know if I've overlooked any part of it.

All right then. roastpuff has ordered a thing with a glaze flaw worth 40 USD. Adding that to the other items gives a total or 294 USD if I did it right.
All items are available, shipment is free, customs might come on top.
So the best would be for Cyclic to place the order "officially" at the mail address given on my homepage, at the same time giving his Paypal and postal address. Then I can send a payment request, get the dosh and pack up the parcel.
Everyone happy?
Greetings
oskar

Top Bottom