What's new

Shaving suppliers with cheap postage in the EU (specifically France)

I'm getting slightly annoyed with paying exhorbitant postage prices and was wondering if anyone knows anywhere that supplies France for a reasonable rate, I came across a site recently that delivers from the UK to France for 2.50 (pounds) but I've just about cleared them out of the stuff I want. Thanks.

Connaught shaving was pretty cheap shipping to the US. They’re in the U.K.
not sure what shippings like within the EU.

@Boghopper I use Connaught for blades and the occasional soap but they charge 100 pounds for delivery for aftershaves (it actually says on the store page they don't deliver products with alcohol outside the uk but if you put them in the basket the shipping is a 100).

@Acmemfg thanks, the shipping seems reasonable there and they seem to ship aftershaves overseas too.

Dambiro and Goodfellas Smile delivered packages to the UK from Germany & Italy both times around the 7 Euro mark.

I presume they'd both deliver to France for the same amount? Both provided exceptional service and have a huge range of goods. I think they'll both ship aftershaves.

Everything for shaving and beard care
Sale freehand razors online The Goodfellas' smile

Nice one, I love the Goodfellas Smile Tallow n.1, probably my favourite soap, I'll definitely have a look at that, thanks very much. (Looks like they do free shipping for over 29euros on some stuff, whixh is excellent too)

Top Bottom